Speed-Wiz Data Files
Speed-Wiz allows you to store data sets as files. Data sets can represent
separate vehicles, separate setups for vehicles, specific race setups and
results, and so forth.
Speed-Wiz makes data file management easy. If you
are working with more than one vehicle or more than one setup, switching
between them and comparing them is quick and convenient.
- Supports an unlimited number of data files
- Work with multiple vehicles or setups at the same time
- Data interaction — entered and calculated data shared by all calculations and simulations
- Long file names with spaces and punctuation can be used for your data files
- Organize data files into folders
- Default values are provided for each data item
- New files can be created from default data or copied from existing vehicles
- Pop-up tips display vehicle details before vehicle is selected
- Data updating to the proper files during data entry from calculation windows is fully automatic; there is no need to remember to "Save" your work. Speed-Wiz does it for you.
- Create new data files based on any existing data file or using default values
- Multiple files can be used for separate vehicles or different setups of the same vehicle
- Unlimited number of vehicles/setups
- Built-in data file archive option makes it easy to create backups